Multiple projects on CMA’s campus provided new galleries, special event spaces, museum retail store, a sculpture garden, faculty offices, a full-service kitchen, catering kitchen, and a restaurant.
- 16,000 SF renovation and re-purposing of Beaton Hall Renovated space included office space, restrooms, and ADA upgrades.
- 53,000 SF historical renovation and restoration of the 1931 Broad St. building.
- The transformation of Derby Court included installation of a skylight and renovation of the gallery space and auditorium.
- Winner of an AGC Build Ohio award.
- 38,000 SF renovation to the Ross Wing and lobby area, and 50,000 SF, two-story new Margaret W. Walter Wing expansion and renovation.
- LEED® Certified